Saturday 9 March 2013

Comic-com, wooooo!!!!

As you may or may not know, the MCM expo is coming to London, UK once again and I've finally got my ticket (not to brag but yay me :P). By purchasing an early entrance weekend ticket for less than £30(!) I want to provide a little diary of what will be going on there and maybe I'll get to talk to a few famous people as well. Comic-legend Mr. Stan Lee was at the convention last year so hopefully the line-up is as good.

As most of you may know this is also an excuse to do my first bit of cosplaying, which I'm really excited about! The plan is to go as Thomas 'Tommy' Elliot, better known throughout the DC world as Hush from Batman. Hopefully I'll be able to upload a picture of the finished product soon enough. Hopefully it doesn't suck too much.
Any ideas of what I should look at or do there would be great and if you comment below that would be awesome.

If you want to go to the MCM expo in London I've put a link at the bottom from where you cab buy the tickets (from the official MCM London site)
Also, another link below is the music video that MCM made with all the cos-players from last year.

Hope you guys and girls enjoy it and hopefully you'll give the diary a read in May.

Remember to +1 and follow the blog (only got atm :/) also tell you're friends and will hopefully see you guys in London some time soon :)

http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/london/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpW7gNkohFA&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment